On 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) came into effect in the European Union and European Economic Area. This gives European Union (“EU”) data subjects (living individuals in respect of whom personal data is processed) enhanced rights and protections in relation to their personal data. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users of our services. Therefore, we have updated our GDPR Privacy Notice so we are completely clear as to what personal data we collect, why we collect that personal data, and how we handle it. We, Biorica International Health Corp, 7040 Seminole Pratt Whitney Rd, Loxahatchee FL 33470 USA, are the Data Controller (as that term is defined in data protection legislation).
Please read the privacy notice carefully. By visiting our Website (http://www.biorica.biz), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
What personal data might you supply to us and how and why we process it:
Account information: Information about you that relates to your or your employer’s account with us. This information may include your name, your email address, and your telephone and/or mobile number.
We will process this data to maintain your account with us, to provide our services to you, to communicate with you and to back up our database. The reason we process this data is to ensure the proper administration of your account and our business (our legitimate interests) and, where you have entered into a contract with us, for the purposes of fulfilling our contract with you.
Registration Information: Information you provide when you register to use our Website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a sweepstake, promotion, or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
We will process this data so we can deal with your registration, or other communications or applications, or to address your query or concern. The reason we process this data is to ensure the proper administration of your registration and our business (our legitimate interests).
Transaction Data: If you purchase goods and/or services from us, you will need to provide certain information to us so that we can supply those goods and/or services to you. The information you supply to us may include your name, your contact details, your credit card details, and other information relevant to your transaction.
We will process that data in order to perform our contract with you and to fulfil the transaction. This is also our reason for processing the data (our legitimate interest).
Communication Data: If you communicate with us, we may process the information contained in your communication (for example an email, chat box session, forms, letters, or faxes, etc). This information may include your name and contact information, the content of your communication, and any metadata our Website generates where you communicate with us using the contact form available on our Website.
We will process that information so we can correspond with you and keep records of such correspondence. The reason we are processing this data is to ensure the proper administration of our business (our legitimate interest).
Notification Data: Where you have purchased goods/services from us, or where you subscribe to receive our email notifications and/or newsletters, we will process your data so that we can send such email notifications and/or newsletters to you. If you prefer not to receive such communications, please unsubscribe.
The legal basis for us processing this data is that you have consented to such processing.
Regulatory Data: We may process your data if we need to do so in order to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations so that we can protect the vital interests of you or another natural person.
The reason we will process such data is to protect the vital interests of you or another natural person.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information, Cookies and other Tracking Technology
We do not collect any information from you if you just visit our shop without registering or ordering. We do not use or collect cookies nor do we use any tracking technology.
We do not disclose your information to any other person or entity outside our immediate company employees unless forced to do so to comply with legal and/or regulatory or law enforcement obligations. Your information is kept safe on a local computer in the USA and not stored in a cloud or off site.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way; altered; or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
The Biorica Website is not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
Biorica International Health makes no claims that this Website is appropriate or may be accessed outside of the United States. Users from the European Union, European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland are advised not to disclose personal information on this Website. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access Life Extension's Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk.
- Under data protection laws you have the following fundamental rights:
- (a) The right to access the personal data we hold about you;
- (b)The right to have your personal data corrected if there are errors or inaccuracies in it, or your personal data is incomplete;
- (c) The right to restrict the processing we carry out in relation to your personal data;
- (d)The right to object to the processing we carry out in relation to your personal data;
- (e) The right to have the personal data we hold about you provided to you in a useable format;
- (f) The right to complain to a Supervisory Authority about how and/or why we are processing your personal data;
- (g) The right to tell us you no longer consent to us processing your personal data. In practice, you will usually agree in advance to us using your personal data for marketing purposes and if you no longer wish to allow us to use your personal data for marketing purposes, you can opt out of receiving such marketing messages at any time. You can do this either by unsubscribing from the marketing messages we send you by notifying us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can ask us to provide you with details of any personal data we hold about you. You do not have to pay us a fee to access your personal data unless we believe your access request is unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. In this case, we may charge you a reasonable fee to access your personal data or we may decide not to comply with your request. We will notify you if this is the case. We will require you to provide appropriate evidence of your identity before we respond to your request.
- Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, these websites have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies on other websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- If you think that any of the data we hold about you is incorrect or inaccurate, you can contact us to correct such data. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/privacy-laws.